Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Easter Sunday Service Project

The Leon County Young Democrats will be volunteering their time this Easter Sunday, March 27, at the annual City of Tallahassee Easter Egg Hunt at Meyer's Park from 1:00-3:00. The egg hunt is for the families and children of Tallahassee and surrounding areas. We will be helping with the set-up, clean-up, and hiding of the eggs. We will be meeting near the basketball courts at Meyer's Park starting at 10:00 am. We have several volunteers who will be helping out all day (10:00-4:00), but any time you can spare to come out is welcomed. If you're going to come out, please try to wear a shirt that identifies you as part of the Young Democrats or the Democratic Party. I recommend wearing a "Donkey's Rock" or "Door-to-Door 2004" shirt if you have one. Please dress appropriately, and don't wear a shirt that could be considered offensive or that is associated with a specific campaign.

I hope to see a lot of you out there this Sunday. This is a great opportunity for the Young Democrats to be an example of positive leadership in our community.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be out there Chad! I think that this activity will be a lot of fun.

~Alan

LCYD said...

I will be out there Chad! I think that this activity will be a lot of fun.

~Alan

Anonymous said...

Well, two notes, when I posted last time it seems it posted twice, I am going to try to post once again and see what happens....

I think that it could be fun to hang out afterwards for a little while, and if you would like to have us over Doug, then I, at least, will take you up on it.....