Friday, February 22, 2008

Oprah may be a false prophet and sign of the end times.


So I received a forward today on Oprah, (I love my grandparents) and how she is a false prophet, and that is why she supporting Senator Obama for President.

Here is an excerpt:

RECEIVED FROM A FRIEND TODAY 2/18/2008

Oprah leads us where the end-time says we will go

"Oprah and Friends" to teach course on New Age Christ

This is very discouraging news to hear about one who has such tremendous influence on the general public.
Please ask God to show Oprah the real Jesus Christ.

Just to make sure this was true, I went on Oprah's web site and there it is.
The below article is very interesting, so I thought I would share.


Subject: Oprah joins false prophets Bible warned about

I have tried to read through this, and if nothing else, my grandparent's are going to lump this into false prophet category. Marianne Williamson did a show on Filmmaker Michael Moore's Spirituality

There is an article that the email references that you can read if you would like to see the body of the email. "Oprah and Friends" to teach course on New Age Christ

The email ends with:
It's not surprising at all that Oprah Winfrey is supporting Barak Obama!!!

Christians.....Take heed!!

And PLEASE pass this one on.....if you never forward anything else!


I don't write it, I just share it.

0 Comments: