Friday, June 09, 2006

Where Does Faith Belong? Right Here In My Blackberry

It appears the county commissioner on the extreme right knows where faith belongs in a public meeting - in his Blackberry.

More and more often, people are distracted from meetings by sending text messages or checking email on their Treo or Blackberry. I have seen this during group votes, in front of guest speakers, and even at dinner. However, this is the first time that I know of someone has been self-absorbed and insensitive enough to type away during an invocation.

The person on the extreme right has set a new low.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not surprised by Grippa's actions. This has been typical behavior during his stint as commissioner. Good Luck down south Tony!

Anonymous said...

I agree. He touts himself as the commissioner with the moral high ground. What a hypocrite.

Good riddance.