Monday, March 27, 2006

Meet Your Candidates: Rod Smith

Make sure you join us this Wednesday at Jasmine's Cafe and Lounge while we meet with Senator Rod Smith. Our Forum starts at 7PM. Join us at 7 and have some of the best Sushi in Tallahassee, followed by stimulating conversation from one of our state's premiere Senators and political leaders.

Senator Smith will update us on session and on his campaign for Governor. I am looking forward to hearing the Senator discuss how he plans to outreach to Young Democrats and Rural Voters and then I hope to hear the same from Congressman Davis in the future.

I have already had one LCYD member tell me that he believes that he will be deciding on who he votes for in the primary off of the LCYD forums. I hope that you will attend be able to join us and develop a better insight in to this candidate.

0 Comments: