Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Re-Districting Petition

I am happy to say that we have found a contractor willing to work with the Leon County Young Democrats on the Re-Districting Petition drive. At the past few meetings we have discussed taking part in this drive, and the reception has been positive. There were unresolved issues about the potential for payment for working with the petition drive. Now I've found a group that will pay us $1.00 for each fully completed three-page petition that we turn in, and is understanding of our group's abilities.

I think this is a great opportunity for us to aid a cause we support and effectivly fundraise at the same time. If you are interested in supporting this effort, please let me know. I hope all of us will be able to get involved.

I look forward to discussing this at the next executive and regular meetings, June 22nd and July 11th respectivly.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm simply amazed:

http://www.dembloggers.com/story/2005/6/10/54149/5115