Friday, June 15, 2007

The LCYD Logo

You may have noticed that our blog has lost it logo.

Or, I guess, first you might have noticed that we haven't been posting as much as we use to. Well, I think we are back, posting, and keeping people up to date on local politics. Newly elected LCYD President Chris Petley is bringing back the energy that we have lacked for the past few months. I am really excited about the direction we are headed, I think that the YD's across the state are going to be a major player in the 08 election.

So, back to our logo, the hosting service that Blogger was using has changed, and our logo was removed. Blogger now encourages you to post your image in a post, and let that post host your image for all time.

I am very proud of the LCYD logo, and I want to see it in our title bar again, so I am posting the image here, and explaining why, in my typical, rambling, verbose way.

Good things are on their way.

0 Comments: